Thirty-Fifth Legislative Meeting (Additional)
The Council will hold an additional legislative meeting on Tuesday, May 1, beginning at 12PM, or immediately following the 10AM legislative meeting. The following emergency and temporary measures and resolutions will be on the agenda:
- Fiscal Year 2012 Second Revised Budget Request Emergency Declaration Resolution of 2012
- Fiscal Year 2012 Second Revised Budget Request Emergency Adjustment Act of 2012
- Fiscal Year 2012 Second Revised Budget Request Temporary Adjustment Act of 2012
To adjust, on an emergency basis, certain allocations requested in the FY12 Budget Request Act pursuant to the Omnibus Appropriations Act, 2009:
- Fiscal Year 2012 Revised Budget Support Emergency Declaration Resolution of 2012
- Fiscal Year 2012 Revised Budget Support Emergency Emergency Amendment Act of 2012
- Fiscal Year 2012 Revised Budget Support Emergency Temporary Amendment Act of 2012
This legislation authorizes the Mayor, on an emergency basis, to amend the Fiscal Year 2012 Budget Support Act of 2011 to allow restoration of payment for employee furlough days; and to amend Title 47 of the District of Columbia Official Code to delay income tax assessed on out-of-state municipal bonds held by individuals, estates and trusts, whether owned directly or beneficially through a mutual fund or otherwise for one year.
Please see attached meeting notice and legislative documents for more information.